Do you or someone you love need help at home?
- With trips to the doctor or store?
- Changing a light bulb in a hard to reach spot?
- Learning how to text or use a cell phone?
- A friendly visit?
Hudson Valley Home Matters Can Help With This and More - Give us a call today!
Visit our All About Us and Membership page for more information.
Call today to find out more ~ 845-452-4846
Welcome to Hudson Valley Home Matters
We are a non-profit, aging in place organization
Our volunteers assist you in staying in your own home by providing:
- Handyman services
- Help with computers, telephones, etc.
- Friendly and helpful visits
- Referrals to screened providers (electrican, plumber, etc)
- Monthly social events - Local Shopping and transportation
For more details on how Hudson Valley Home Matters can help....click here: Benefits
- Use all of our Volunteer Services
- Attend our luncheons and special events
- Get to know our members and make some new friends!
Contact us today!
or click on
Hudson Valley Home Matters
P O Box 2734 | Poughkeepsie | New York | 12603
***Join us for our 2nd Annual Lunch and Silent Auction on August 21.***
Hudson Valley Home Matters is proud to be part of Village-to-Village Network, a national organization that supports and connects aging-in-place groups across the country. For more information about the Village-to-Village Network please Click Here